Information for Southwest and Central Austin, TX Sellers
Tom Thornton and Realty Austin are your home marketing experts.
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. Realty Austin's innovative Home Selling System provides a proven practice to prepare your home for sale, price your home appropriately and get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible via all channels at our disposal. The benefit to you is a quicker sale at a higher price.
The highlights of our 5-step Home Selling System are outlined below. For more details, please call us at (512) 636-0672 or complete our home marketing consultation request form at the bottom of the page.
Five reasons to sell your Austin home with Tom Thornton, REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI, EcoBroker
- Preparation. To get top dollar for your home, your home should look its best. We help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that provide the best return. Before your home hits the MLS, we offer home staging and pro photography to make every room in your home look its best.
- Pricing. The most crucial component of home marketing: pricing it correctly from day one. Overpriced homes take longer to sell, and often sell for less. Since over 50% of all showings will occur in the first 30 days, it is key that your initial list price matches fair market value. We use advanced market analysis software, assess your competition, and monitor the market to build a comprehensive report that accurately determines the best list price for your home.
- Marketing. Realty Austin's Home Marketing System was developed to get your listing in front of all potential buyers. Our extensive reach extends to web, social networking, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the right places. When you hire us to sell your home, we will develop and implement a tailored home marketing program to reach the right buyer.
- Negotiating. When an offer arrives, having an agent with both experience and CRS and GRI certification can make a huge impact on your final sales price. We are trained negotiators who help you get to the highest price, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. We focus on your top priorities and work to keep emotions from overrunning the process.
- Management. To keep tabs on your competition, we use a neighborhood alert system that notifies you and us as similar homes come on the market, go under contract or sell. When your home is under contract, we use our online transaction management system and assistant to make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through in a timely manner.
If you'd like to get in touch about your next home sale today, please contact us using the form below.
Austin Real Estate Property Analysis Request Form