7811 Callbram Ln, Austin
Lovely 2-story traditional red brick home backing to greenbelt! Move-in interior with recent windows 2017, neutral paint selections and hard surfaced flooring through main areas of home. Formals greet you off the entry. Living room with fireplace opens to breakfast area and kitchen. Kitchen offers white cabinets and appliances. All beds up. Large backyard space has a covered deck and patio for outdoor living/dining + storage building. Near Jack Allen's, HEB, Slab BBQ, & Starbucks.
- MLS® #8246295
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built1993
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Outside
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Frame/Brick
- Address7811 Callbram Ln
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWindmill Run Sec 4-a
- Zip Code78736
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 16th, 2017 at 2:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.