2103 Kinney Ave, Austin
Wonderful SoLa/Zilker location. Fantastic home on Kinney Ave. Excellent natural light in every room. Granite kitchen features stainless appliances, designer back splash & skylight. Living room offers entertainment niche & windows overlooking yard. Upstairs living w/built-in desk & balcony access. Easy walking or biking to festivals, parks, splash pads & schools. Walkscore of 75 - Near Lucy's, Patika Coffee, Black Sheep Lodge, Odd Duck, Caffé Medici & Alamo Drafthouse. Google Fiber installed.
- MLS® #6234659
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,027
- Year Built1934
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Address2103 Kinney Ave
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionFredericksburg Road Acres 02
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Skylight
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2017 at 6:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.